<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Today I just wanna say that Miss Mara is awesome. Love her, miss her, want to kiss her (no, not really). Yknow I never really trusted the ss/history teachers anymore since she left and went back to sji? And I thought I couldn't ever get my a1 for ss/hist anymore. But now :D Okay I'll stop here in case a certain Mr T chances upon my blog.

And I'm very happy to announce that for the first time in one and a half years, Mr Teh (different Mr T, btw) called my name correctly!!! But that was yesterday, I don't know if he'll revert back to calling me Arinee or some other gross-sounding sound. I forgive him anyway, because he's the cutest maths teacher ever. Funny thing though, I KNOW he wrote down the pronunciation of my name somewhere (AREA-lene get it get it!).

Hate organic chem and integration. Sometimes I wish I had tuition.
6:32 PM;